Message

Learn a word today!

Recent comments

• Reply to: What's easy about learning Japanese   4 days 16 hours ago

"Simplest questions ever

Q: Did you eat?
    A: I ate.

What the heck? That's about the simplest Q&A you could think of"

As a matter of fact, I believe it is even simpler :

Q: Did you eat?
    A: Ate.

:) Am I mistaken?

• Reply to: What's hard about learning Japanese   4 days 16 hours ago

Hangul adds another "suspect" similarity. It is built on the same principles as Hiragana and Katakana, while its way of drawing the characters is unique. And here again, it is totally unrelated to Chinese ideograms, except for a certain familiar-looking style.

I believe the origins of a language lie in the typical way of thinking of the people's ancestors, and so with Hangul, maybe we can see something common in the ancient past of Japanese and Koreans.

• Reply to: Debunked: Japan's "Special Relationship with Robots"   5 days 21 hours ago

Hey there! Do you know if they make any plugins to help with Search Engine Optimization? I'm trying to get my blog
    to rank for some targeted keywords but I'm not seeing very
    good success. If you know of any please share. Thanks!

My site: Adventure Travel

• Reply to: Five Japanese words that don't mean what you think they mean   1 week 4 hours ago

Not sure if this went through the first time, I don't see it anywhere?I don't make a distinction between "comics" and "manga" because of some selfish "but manga is better!" feeling, but simply because of the different connotations of the different phrases. To me, comic or cartoon means childish media for kids. Comics even got their name from comical. Maybe that's not completely true, but to me and I assume most other people, childish stuff is what first comes to mind when I hear those words. An animated short film for adults is an animated film. I don't know about other people, but I don't go around calling those cartoons, which would be the same thing to me as calling them TV shows for kids. Anime and manga is simply animated media that's made for a wide range of ages, some for kids, some for teens, some for adults. Maybe that's technically true for cartoons and comics too, but to me, anime and manga means animated media with deeper storylines and content more suitable for teens and up, while cartoons and comics mean childish media for kids.

• Reply to: Five Japanese words that don't mean what you think they mean   1 week 5 days ago

Hey! I understand this is sort of off-topic but I had to ask.
    Does running a well-established website such as yours require
    a massive amount work? I am completely new to
    operating a blog however I do write in my diary every day.
    I'd like to start a blog so I can share my own experience and thoughts online.
    Please let me know if you have any recommendations
    or tips for brand new aspiring blog owners.
    Appreciate it!

• Reply to: Debunked: "Crisis = Danger + Opportunity"   1 week 5 days ago

I called on Saturday and got my translated report on Monday morning as requested.translation languages

• Reply to: Five Japanese words that don't mean what you think they mean   4 weeks 7 hours ago

Howdy this is kinda of off topic but I was wondering if blogs use WYSIWYG editors or if you have
    to manually code with HTML. I'm starting a blog soon but have no coding know-how so I wanted to get
    advice from someone with experience. Any help would be enormously
    appreciated!

• Reply to: About Homejapan.com   1 month 1 week ago

I must say you have hi quality content here. Your page can go viral.
    You need initial boost only. How to get it? Search for; Etorofer's strategies

• Reply to: Debunked: Japan's "Special Relationship with Robots"   1 month 1 week ago

Many online poker rooms also provide free money play in order
    that gamers might observe these skills in numerous poker video games and limits without the
    risk of shedding actual money, and generally supply the hand history of played hands for evaluation and dialogue using a poker hand converter People who beforehand had no approach to
    learn and improve as a result of they had no one to play with now have the
    flexibility to be taught the game much faster and gain experience
    from free-money play.